Wednesday, August 19, 2009




































I think I can finally update this blog this week. After convention, we had a death in the family and had to fly out of state for the funeral. School started today, so I will have 2.5 hours all by myself everyday, so that should help me have more time to share with you all!

The first pictures I will share are of the swaps I created for convention. I will share the mini album first, and then a couple more everyday. I hope you enjoy what I post! I also want to share what one of the projects we will be doing at the retreat in September. I hope you can join us, it is a blast!! Sorry the picture of the Advent countdown box for the retreat is facing the wrong way, I can not figure out how to rotate or delete it, so tomorrow, I will put it facing the right way...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment